Very Very IMPORTANT ******

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMisterC

I can't believe this.......

You guys have taken over 900 euro's but not no tickets..... You have said or your banks have said that money will be refunded, the problem is it won't be refunded my card doesn't refund what has happened is you have taken the money as a pending transaction....This will mean I can't now afford any tickets to Ibiza as your holding on the money I need this I need the tickets I beg you please..... please or my holiday is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ruined...!!!![/FONT]

A ‘pending transaction' puts money to one side from the cash that's in your account. Everything you pay for using your card starts off as a pending transaction and usually becomes authorised for payment within two calendar days.

In certain circumstances we may hold money for up to 7 days when money is reserved by some places you use your card. For example, when checking in, some hotels take your Cashplus card details for an 'authorisation transaction' that reserves enough money to cover your bill. In exceptional circumstances we may hold money for up to 30 days, e.g. transactions involving Car Hire and cash transactions.

If the transaction is not confirmed by the merchant within this timeframe the funds will be released back to your available account balance. This is in line with normal card processing procedures.

e-mail the address McR mentioned with your order number and we'll get back to you asap. no replies on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back