V.I.P Dress Code Amnesia

Jimmy88

Hi there,

Im new to the forum but have been lurking for the past 6 or so months after i booked my holiday. Myself and 2 mates are heading off for our first Ibiza experience on 14th Sept for a week, /in that time weve got some V.I.P tickets for 15th Sept, Ive had a look on here but can only find a generic dress code for the V.I.P areas, I know if we turn up in shorts were unlikely to get in the V.I.P areas, what is the dress code for said area? Would we get away with wearing t-shirts with jeans and trainers or would shoes, jeans and shirts be the way forward, Any advice would appreciated.

Thanks in advance and, Hello again :).

Hi there,

Im new to the forum but have been lurking for the past 6 or so months after i booked my holiday. Myself and 2 mates are heading off for our first Ibiza experience on 14th Sept for a week, /in that time weve got some V.I.P tickets for 15th Sept, Ive had a look on here but can only find a generic dress code for the V.I.P areas, I know if we turn up in shorts were unlikely to get in the V.I.P areas, what is the dress code for said area? Would we get away with wearing t-shirts with jeans and trainers or would shoes, jeans and shirts be the way forward, Any advice would appreciated.

Thanks in advance and, Hello again :).

Hiya mate and welcome!!

Amnesia VIP - i am fortunate enough to have passes for it tomorrow night.....all we have been told is that shorts aren't allowed.....i will certainly be wearing a t shirt, jeans and trainers....Have never had a problem up there wearing that sort of outfit in the past...

hope this helps....

Thanks mate, was getting a bit of a sweat on thinking i may need to take some shoes and use weight up in the case. Been reading quite a bit about how you need to put money on tables in the V.I.P area, is this always the case? Booked the tickets so we had guaranteed entry and werent waiting round for hours outside and was hoping id be able to get down on the floor as im not too fussed about being in the V.I.P area, If you could shed any light on this id been gratefull. Ta

Thanks mate, was getting a bit of a sweat on thinking i may need to take some shoes and use weight up in the case. Been reading quite a bit about how you need to put money on tables in the V.I.P area, is this always the case? Booked the tickets so we had guaranteed entry and werent waiting round for hours outside and was hoping id be able to get down on the floor as im not too fussed about being in the V.I.P area, If you could shed any light on this id been gratefull. Ta

check your private messages mate..

Hiya mate and welcome!!

Amnesia VIP - i am fortunate enough to have passes for it tomorrow night.....all we have been told is that shorts aren't allowed.....i will certainly be wearing a t shirt, jeans and trainers....Have never had a problem up there wearing that sort of outfit in the past...

hope this helps....

You're Scouse!! you were born wearing trainee's :lol::lol::lol::lol:
;)

phat pants!

Phat_pants_unisex.JPG

Is there ever a time when Phat Pants wont ever be an option I ask you??? 8)

Back