V Festival

madwhitegiant

Amy Winehouse, Kings Of Leon and Muse for V Festival

84_amywinehouse_nmeshows_L2002.jpg

Amy Winehouse has made her first official summer festival 2008 announcement – by confirming she will play at this summer’s V Festival, set to take place in Chelmsford and Staffordshire on August 16 and 17.

As previously reported on NME.COM, Muse will headline one day of the festival. Festival organisers have also revealed that The Verve will headline the other.

Kings of Leon, Kaiser Chiefs, The Prodigy, The Kooks, The Zutons, Girls Aloud, Ian Brown and Stereophonics are among other notable acts set to appear on the bill.

The line-up for V Festival so far is:

Muse
The Verve
Kings Of Leon
Stereophonics
Kaiser Chiefs
The Prodigy
Amy Winehouse
The Kooks
The Zutons
The Pigeon Detectives
Lenny Kravitz
Maximo Park
Ian Brown
The Chemical Brothers
The View
Newton Faulkner
The Pogues
The Charlatans
The Hoosiers
Reverend And The Makers
The Feeling
Alanis Morissette
Scouting For Girls
Duffy
Jamie T
Hot Chip
Girls Aloud
The Futureheads
Squeeze
The Twang
Sugababes
Travis
Amy MacDonald
The Courteeners
Shed Seven
The Rifles
Robyn
David Jordan
One Republic

Tickets go on sale at 10am (GMT) on Friday (March 7).

Friday on sale or if you want to buy now and pay a bit extra try sold out tickets.com or something.

Ive seen them on there, they were only £130 so not too extravagant. Or they were about 2 weeks ago.

I got mine last year through Virgin Mobile - 2 days earlier but cant seem to find a link to do that again this year.

Ive seen them on there, they were only £130 so not too extravagant. Or they were about 2 weeks ago.

I got mine last year through Virgin Mobile - 2 days earlier but cant seem to find a link to do that again this year.

Usually receive a text message from Virgin that gives out a pre-sale hotline if I recall.

Back