Ushuaia Tower parties

I saw that in another thread that you have to dress up, yet some dude posted that he had a bowlers hat (expensive) and a nice shirt and still did not get in.

Furthermore, someone posted a photo and it seemed as if the crowd was incoherently telling an otherwise normal dress-code night.

To this - I can only say...blimey! Let the politics of door picking rid off and really! If they want well dressed people..I will match such interest.

I'd say dress code is translated as who you are and what you look like as well as whether the doorman think your clobber is suitable because I've been at a dress code event on a beach party at the OLD la plage a few years ago where some people couldn't get in because the doorman didn't like the t shirt but inside there were people wearing anything, I even saw a football shirt and a tracksuit. I think it was more the event rather than the bar though (luciano) needless to say we didn't stay long.

Wait I know Yousef, well not personally but I know the dj...how was I supposed to know it was the great warm up yousef and prog. House jock?

You weren't. The twitter profile picture didnt look like him, and the twitter name yousefcircus gives nothing away.

Details..details.

Personally I know what probably a quarter of the dj population looks like. - roughly give or take, but he is more obscure however.
Thus I do not uderstand your sarcasm. However, I will try to memorize dj's faces....

Which is something quite significant!

Last edited by a moderator:
just for info, most of the ushuaïa tower parties have changed their opening hours. instead of opening somewhere between 3-5pm, they now open later, some of them not before 9pm. check the calendar/party guide for details. there might be more changes, so make sure you have a look a day or two before you go, if you plan to hit any of the ushuaïa tower fiestas.

Back