Ushuaia - opens at 5, what time's it get going?

flannel

Don't like getting into clubs before the party starts.

Also, will they let you in with beach shorts and flip-flops?

i would enter b4 sun goes down ... around 8 or 8.30.
3 or 4 hours inside there are more than enough.
saw many people wth flipflops. beachshorts, too.
on the other hand many people invested sone time in their styling, especially the girls. highheels etc not a must ... but almost ;)
first time you go you will be impressed with the stage, production. all kinds of effects, lasers, new vip-area etc ...

BUT that fake ush-thing starts to stink.as hell when you go there too often !!

Depends if you are a day-time clubbing kind of person! Personally I am not! I am a one hour before sun-set type as I love it when the light starts to fade and the lights and production in Ushuaia really come alive! Personally 7PM is the earlist I would usually get to Ushuaia (with the exception of Ants c17:00)

earlist I would usually get to Ushuaia (with the exception of Ants c17:00)

Why with the exception of Ants mate? Reason I ask is because I'm keen to go to Ants this year.

Previous times we've been to Ushuaia which was for Sasha Never Say Never gigs we went for a 7:30 - 8, wasn't really much happening until 9 anyway.

Why with the exception of Ants mate? Reason I ask is because I'm keen to go to Ants this year.

Previous times we've been to Ushuaia which was for Sasha Never Say Never gigs we went for a 7:30 - 8, wasn't really much happening until 9 anyway.

Ants has a "workers" element to it so they get there early and the party starts at the DJ booth by the beach.... So the party grows and grows until it hits the main stage at 10PM ish.

Back