Ushuaia Opening Party - Worth a Look??

40YearOldRaver

My wife and I returned to Ibiza last May for the opening parties but arrived on the Saturday evening so missed the opening at Ushuaia. We used to come to Ibiza every year from 2001. We stopped coming when they changed the laws about matinee clubbing. We have always gone to Space, normally the We Love Sundays as they were awesome. We both decided for our 40ths to come back to Ibiza for old times sake and had a belter. Space DC10 and then the Zoo Project (although we felt a bit old there :lol: ) So here we are a year on and I've just bought my Space Opening tickets but am unsure about Ushuaia. It ticks the box for the day time dancing but I still need convincing... Is it worth a look??

it's certainly different to how it was between 2001-2007...even though ushuaïa is daytime, it doesn't really compare to space afters as you know them in terms of how the vibe used to be.

think big productions lights & show wise and a bit more 'artificial' party feel than years ago. but the line up looks good IMO - none of the EDM stars that will have residencies during the season, but a pretty tasty choice of artists instead. so...especially as you've never been to ushuaïa, i'd definitely give it a try. most people that are on the island for the openings will be there anyway, so should be good. the party gets properly going some time late afternoon and goes on until about 4am. if you find out it's not your cuppa tea, leave early, sleep well and then you're ready for space and dc10 :)

it's certainly different to how it was between 2001-2007...even though ushuaïa is daytime, it doesn't really compare to space afters as you know them in terms of how the vibe used to be.

think big productions lights & show wise and a bit more 'artificial' party feel than years ago. but the line up looks good IMO - none of the EDM stars that will have residencies during the season, but a pretty tasty choice of artists instead. so...especially as you've never been to ushuaïa, i'd definitely give it a try. most people that are on the island for the openings will be there anyway, so should be good. the party gets properly going some time late afternoon and goes on until about 4am. if you find out it's not your cuppa tea, leave early, sleep well and then you're ready for space and dc10 :)
Agree

Back