Ushuaia, how does it work

framboesa

Ibiza Newbie here! We have tickets for David Guetta future Rave ( Ushuaia) and we saw that Meduza will be at a different room. Made a research and David Guetta will only show up after 3 am.
Does it mean that Meduza in the smaller room will play after 3 am also? Or will it start earlier?
And what's going on from the opening of the venue until the big stars show up?

I'm trying to figure out how things work😅

Update: it's Hï Ibiza, not Ushuaia, my mistake

Last edited:
Hey!

Future rave is actually at Hï Ibiza, which is across the road from Ushuaïa. There are 2 rooms in Hï (plus the Wild Corner) so you can move between the 2 whenever you like. Hï opens at midnight I believe, so you will have DJ's playing all night.

Hope that helps!

Hey!

Future rave is actually at Hï Ibiza, which is across the road from Ushuaïa. There are 2 rooms in Hï (plus the Wild Corner) so you can move between the 2 whenever you like. Hï opens at midnight I believe, so you will have DJ's playing all night.

Hope that helps!
Omg! You are right I have also tickets for Ushuaia and mixed up the names 🤪 I was thinking about Hï, of course! The thing is, i like Meduza and my husband like Guetta, so i was thinking if their performance will start at the same time...I was hoping that Meduza could start sooner 😅 thanks

Back