Ushuaia DJ booth in the middle of the pool?

Neo95gt

Is this new? I just saw a picture from one of Armin's party. Seems a bit awkward, but at least they're making use of that stupid pool.

11811519_863662940347496_8276708122052288089_n.jpg

I've only ever seen it for armin so far. not 100% sure though if it's 'exclusive' to him.

I saw asot in July and have done ushuaia on other nights. I kinda like it in centre of pool as you can get close from both sides without insane crush / sweat pit at front. Down side is no ice cannons around that area.

Also I find the sound stage is better when not stood right at front.

I thought it was amazing really made him interact with the crowd better.

Still not sure on the ASOT line ups andrew rayel basically played edm. Would love to see stronger trance line ups

Overall my best night on my recent trip Armin was amazing

I thought it was amazing really made him interact with the crowd better.

Still not sure on the ASOT line ups andrew rayel basically played edm. Would love to see stronger trance line ups

Overall my best night on my recent trip Armin was amazing

It was one of my favourite nights too and I'm not so much into trance.

Also notice we have the same profile pics just about. .. I prefer your brunette though :p

You shall be converted soon that edm stuff is horrific

HHAHAHA the mrs wasnt pleased with the photo
I liked axwell and Ingrossio, so more commercial leaning but liked full on ferry at space, hardwell, cream/together at amnesia etc. So long as it stays interesting I'll listen to it.

I liked axwell and Ingrossio, so more commercial leaning but liked full on ferry at space, hardwell, cream/together at amnesia etc. So long as it stays interesting I'll listen to it.
I started that way on my 1st trip to the island on my 6th now. Every time I got more and more no commercial with musical tastes. Even though armin is still commercial hes the king of trance for me which is my favourite genre.
Only thing I would say is on your next trip try do the clubs/events you haven't visited yet really gives you a alternative experience

Fair point mate, although I've been 6 times (7 soon!) and I've done most events - cocoon, circo loco etc right through to fmif. I think I might be slightly addicted to ibiza and the people :D

since i'm staying at Ushuaia for a few days might as well check out Armin... does he play say 10pm-12?

thanks guys! stuck in JFK right now with mechanical delays... hopefully still make it fine there tomorrow afternoon :)

Back