Urgent!!!

ric

Can someone tell me if I have my printout of my ticket for Space today do I have to bring my passport or is a driving licence fine??? :)

one of the newer style credit card driving licences with photo is fine.

enjoy!

Can someone tell me if I have my printout of my ticket for Space today do I have to bring my passport or is a driving licence fine??? :)

I've never been asked for ID in the past - they might ask to see the credit card you used to book though

Thanks guys... Driving licence it is then...

This review will make for interesting reading... Since I arrived yesterday I have so far left my iPhone in the bus station in Ibiza town ( had to run back and the girl still had it ) and I've left my MacBook on the plane... Had to go back to the airport today to collect... God knows what's gonna happen between now and Tuesday...

Thanks guys... Driving licence it is then...

This review will make for interesting reading... Since I arrived yesterday I have so far left my iPhone in the bus station in Ibiza town ( had to run back and the girl still had it ) and I've left my MacBook on the plane... Had to go back to the airport today to collect... God knows what's gonna happen between now and Tuesday...
Maybe you will lose a few brain cells along the way? :spank:

Maybe you will lose a few brain cells along the way? :spank:

That's a dead cert :p:twisted::lol: .. please leave your iPhone, Camera, MacBook and emergency credit cards in the hotel - and leave the room key with Reception :!: Oh - and have a GREAT time :!::!::!:

Back