Urgent: Ticket problem...

ric

Hi, i'm not sure what's going on with the website but i've tried 4 times to buy a ticket for Pacha NYE in the past 30 mins (twice by Paypal and twice by Mastercard)...

Both Paypal attempts say they can't connect to Paypal and i'm getting an error when trying a Mastercard which gives reasons:

There was an error with your payment. The bank has returned the following Error Message.

Card not valid for this service

Please correct your Credit Card details below:

If you are unsure why you have received this error, we recommend you check the following:
1) That you have entered the details correctly (cardnumber & expiry date)
2) That your credit card is valid for this type of operation (Switch & Amex cards are NOT valid).
3) That you have not exceeded your credit limit.
4) That your bank/credit card company is not imposing security restrictions of which you are unaware.

Already rang the bank and the card is completely fine, there's almost £2k available on it, no blocks, it's active and i'm 100% putting in the correct numbers... The bank can see the 2 attempts that have been made on my Mastercard but have said it's being declined by something on Spotlight's end...

Any help please?? :cry:

hi ric,

i've just revised the paypal code and it should be working fine now. apologies for the bug, we've just been updating our shop software in prep for new season! visa is working fine - i don't have a mastercard to test, but otherwise should be fine, we haven't updated any code affecting credit card payments.

tks for feedback ric!

Reactions: ric
Ticket purchased!! :D

No trainers allowed in Pacha?!?! Is this just for NYE??

:)

Ticket purchased!! :D

No trainers allowed in Pacha?!?! Is this just for NYE??

:)

nice one ric - looking forward to that night (and the day after of course).

it always states no trainers allowed, but as long as you're not looking like a football player on the way to the game, you'll be fine.

Reactions: ric
nice one ric - looking forward to that night (and the day after of course).

it always states no trainers allowed, but as long as you're not looking like a football player on the way to the game, you'll be fine.

:lol::lol:

I'll leave my vuvuzela in San Antonio then... :lol:

Back