Underworld to do ceremony music for 2012 Olympics

I swear at about 49 secs old portillo has a rush and a gurn :lol:

and at 46 secs I'm not sure what the guest (sorry name escapes me) is implying to Andrew :lol::lol::lol:

Much as I like a bit of Underworld now & again ... it's the Olympics for f*ck's sake. Just don't know where Britain gets off sometimes.

Much as I like a bit of Underworld now & again ... it's the Olympics for f*ck's sake. Just don't know where Britain gets off sometimes.
Any other suggestions? I think they might make a good job of it.
Synth based music is not unprecedented for events of this type (forget the lager...lager)

Not being a sports fan this might be the most interesting thing about the olympics for me.....

Can't see us getting the sort of output Vangelis would have dished out by putting Underworld on the job, that's all. Just because he's pensioner age and not on the festival circuit doesn't mean he's not likely to be the best man for the job.

Guess at least we can breathe a sigh of relief they didn't pick f*cking DeadMau5 :!:

I saw them at SW4 and I wasn't won over but maybe this should be there target audience, thier best is well behind them.

Well i wouldnt be expecting anything like their live show in the same way as Oakenfold scoring a film isnt the same as one of his dj sets. I think they have deeper musical depth than just what we may have heard

Got tickets to the new Live Show at the Roundhouse on easter thurs night 2016. New Album to be performed...

New album , interesting ! Went to see them play at Brixton years ago , was such a great night . Mind you I was tripping off my nut on some weird swedgers so that probably made the night all the better .

Back