UNDERGROUND

BH_84

Afternoon Folks,
Similar to my request for info/experiences @ Pikes - can anyone throw any light on experiences, Music offerings and potential events at Underground Club please?
keen to explore the smaller venues out after being rather underwhelmed by the "Bigger Clubs" offerings this coming season.
We're there in Mid June so miss some of the more marquee nights' opening parties ...any help/guidance would be hugely appreciated, Much Love

underground is, as the name says, pretty underground. expect techno (not the fast and banging stuff though), dubby stuff and tech house.

the venue's busiest night is usually tini & the gang which is tuesday nights. it's not announced yet for this year, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't back and on that same night of the week.

entrance is reasonably cheap (20-30€) and so are drinks. always a lot of spanish people, but for tini the UK contingent is usually also strong.

Afternoon Folks,
Similar to my request for info/experiences @ Pikes - can anyone throw any light on experiences, Music offerings and potential events at Underground Club please?
keen to explore the smaller venues out after being rather underwhelmed by the "Bigger Clubs" offerings this coming season.
We're there in Mid June so miss some of the more marquee nights' opening parties ...any help/guidance would be hugely appreciated, Much Love
Did the same last year and started exploring the smaller/ less commercial venues. Underground was one of my favourites and I will be going back each holiday. Went to Thursdays with Rhadoo, musically it was the Romanian minimal sound, the crowd was awesome, sound was perfect, space to dance, spent less than big clubs. Can’t fault it.

Back