UNDERGROUND 2022

Hi. We have never been to Ibiza Underground club and they have just announced a good line up on 7th. No information on tickets though.

Can anyone share the experience of accessing the club , layout , vibe etc ?

I have read somewhere that the club is not easy to find and the capacity is limited .

Thanks

No pre-sale for Underground. Simply pay on the door. Usually around €20 b4 00:30, €30 after but including a first drink.

I don't think it's difficult to find. It's off the San Rafael roundabout, above the tunnel. If you are heading towards Amnesia/Ibiza Town, it's on the right hand side before you take the slip road.

But yes, capacity wise, it's certainly smaller.

It has a nice courtyard that no amount of gobbledygook gets chatted on (hello @Johnny Vodka ) and the club is pretty stripped back with a focus on sound that attracts a clued-up, local/workers crowd.

Going on Tuesday in a few weeks. I've been once before just for drinks before Amnesia (walked) and I'm going back 20 years. Never had a night there so looking forward to it

underground closing party sat 22nd october!
I know I'm a bit like the toaster in Red Dwarf who just wants to toast but does Underground usually have any nights playing trance? I like the cut of its jib from what I've seen but the final piece of the jigsaw is the choons!

Of all the clubs they do the least promotion, but it's the most effective and pleasant one if you ask me: https://linktr.ee/ibizaundergroundclub
Once or twice a week they send updates through wha'sapp or another channel of choice. Always up-to-date and no clickbait, should be the industry standard imo. Big love for this club and everything that surrounds it. Good music, kind staff, correct door policy, and an owner that really cares for the music. When the don is not playing he usually hangs around, has a drink, and enjoys the night.

IMG_20220923_002711.jpg

Back