ultra..

Quality comments...

to all haters; kids might be starving but I belive Steve Aoki does more to the world and brings more happiness to the world than you do ! Keep taking us to another world with your awesome musico and your ass-kill attitude ! (sry for my spelling, im swedish, or im ****ing swedish as axwell would say.)

frassebus92 21 hours ago

SKRILLEX kicks ass! Look at him go!

KarelPZ 11 hours ago

Saw Steve Aokie at Monegros Festival last year.. it was the worst set I'd heard in years.. It was truly awful.

Watched a bit of Coxy on some live link the other day and even had to turn him off .. aside from the worst display for live comment feeds I've seen in ages the crowd shots had me literally cringing. It's sixth form disco level .. with a few more glowsticks, gimmicks and glitter.

Watch out ... the Yankee kids' Spring Break take on EDM is all slowly but surely coming to Ibiza along with the same culture. Just .. check .. the .. lineups......

The Aoki cake-throwing thing is on a level with some morning school holiday kids' TV show of yesteryear. I guess it's fine if you're 18. But otherwise ....................

Watched a bit of Coxy on some live link the other day and even had to turn him off .. aside from the worst display for live comment feeds I've seen in ages the crowd shots had me literally cringing. It's sixth form disco level .. with a few more glowsticks, gimmicks and glitter.

Watch out ... the Yankee kids' Spring Break take on EDM is all slowly but surely coming to Ibiza along with the same culture. Just .. check .. the .. lineups......

The Aoki cake-throwing thing is on a level with some morning school holiday kids' TV show of yesteryear. I guess it's fine if you're 18. But otherwise ....................

But the mou5e character reckons they have brought EDM on in leaps and bounds the past 10 years???

Back