UK's New Coin Designs

I have no feelings one way or the other on them. Money is Money in my book - in fact I am like the queen, I rarely carry money - only cards.....:oops::oops::oops:

I had to scrabble around in the glove compartment this morning for enough cash to buy a paper cos I havent been to the cash point yet.:lol::lol:

Yeah I'm in Finland an yesterday they wanted £91 for €100:eek:

I drew out sterling and exchanged it here and got a better rate...

Is that really necessary? I have a hard enough time with the coins you have now :lol:
Although the one pound is handy and easily recognizable while still in your pocket.

Pups - I love that line - "in fact I am like the queen" :lol: You are our queen, dear ;)

And yes, the Euro is flying (damn them!). It's even up a couple of rubles in the past few months and the ruble has been flying against the dollar & pound. Does not bode well for an affordable vacation in Spain!

Is that really necessary? I have a hard enough time with the coins you have now :lol:
Although the one pound is handy and easily recognizable while still in your pocket.

Pups - I love that line - "in fact I am like the queen" :lol: You are our queen, dear ;)

And yes, the Euro is flying (damn them!). It's even up a couple of rubles in the past few months and the ruble has been flying against the dollar & pound. Does not bode well for an affordable vacation in Spain!

Thank you my loyal subject, Sir Morbs....... Although on my "days off" I do like to compare myself to Mary Poppins "Practically Perfect in Every Way" ;)

I have no feelings one way or the other on them. Money is Money in my book - in fact I am like the queen, I rarely carry money - only cards.....:oops::oops::oops:

I had to scrabble around in the glove compartment this morning for enough cash to buy a paper cos I havent been to the cash point yet.:lol::lol:

Im the same.

Everything on debit card, even the odd £3 purchase at Sainsburys :lol:

Im the same.

Everything on debit card, even the odd £3 purchase at Sainsburys :lol:

My "tab" at the Deli at work is quite amusing - I only settle up if and when I go to the cash point, otherwise I just survive on whatever shrapnel phil chucks on the table of a night when his suit comes off..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Since I packed in smoking cigs - I just dont seem to need to carry cash - I just survive on whats in my pocket/purse/bottom of bag/car/desk draw..

Back