UK hard house in Ibiza ?

TheQuest

Whats up ?

Never been to Ibiza but me and some friends have idea to go this summer ,)

I have many questions but this will be my first one.

Are there any clubs over there that play UK hard house ?

Thanks !!

You used to get Tidy nights at Es Paradis. If you were gonna hear it anywhere I'd imagine it would be there.

Don't let the lack of hard house nights put you off though, go with an open mind and just enjoy it.

You used to get Tidy nights at Es Paradis. If you were gonna hear it anywhere I'd imagine it would be there.

Don't let the lack of hard house nights put you off though, go with an open mind and just enjoy it.

Thanks for taking your time.

I am old school but listening to all kinds of music. Progressive electro,psytrance and volcal house.

Never been to Ibiza and think its time to go before i get to old ,)

Thanks for taking your time.

I am old school but listening to all kinds of music. Progressive electro,psytrance and volcal house.

Never been to Ibiza and think its time to go before i get to old ,)

Theres the 88/89 night at Sankeys which will likely be a back in the day classics party, you used to get psytrance parties in the north. Still hippies all over the shop so I'd imagine you still do. But aye, just go with open mind and ears, you'll more than likely happen upon some good parties with sounds you maybe haven't been into before.

Theres the 88/89 night at Sankeys which will likely be a back in the day classics party, you used to get psytrance parties in the north. Still hippies all over the shop so I'd imagine you still do. But aye, just go with open mind and ears, you'll more than likely happen upon some good parties with sounds you maybe haven't been into before.

I have nothing against drugs if that was what you was referring to ?

I not go to Ibiza only to drink ,)

My biggest concern is bad and slow club music. Guess i have to check out lineups before i pay my way in.

Go with an open mind and check out some of the techno nights, yes it will be a lot slower than hard house, but its also a lot more fitting with the Ibiza scene, hard house never really worked in Ibiza although there have been several events over the years... Lashed was a flop a few years ago..
But as said above, if any clubs were to have hard house events it would be Es Paradis or eden

Go with an open mind and check out some of the techno nights, yes it will be a lot slower than hard house, but its also a lot more fitting with the Ibiza scene, hard house never really worked in Ibiza although there have been several events over the years... Lashed was a flop a few years ago..
But as said above, if any clubs were to have hard house events it would be Es Paradis or eden

Thnaks know hard house is old school but i still love it. Now days i listen to all kinds of music but like hard beats and base. Even some psy trance like Fabio & Moon is great. Guess there is no clubs on Ibiaz banging that either ?

remember early hard house in the 90s (TDV?) when the 'hoover' sound was big - Marmion - schoenberg, tim & misjah - access, committee - shut up, jens - loops & tings etc Then it got bit silly and everyone playing it seemed to be called Lisa

BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH

PAUSE

BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
PNEUMATIC DRILL
BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
"BASS IN THE PLAAAACE LONDON"
"MAKE SOME FAKKKKKKING NOISE"

BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH

PAUSE

BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
BOSH BOSH BOSH BOSH
PNEUMATIC DRILL
"BASS IN THE PLAAAACE LONDON"
"MAKE SOME FAKKKKKKING NOISE"

BOSH etc

it was gabba's slightly more respectable younger brother, trance without the girly swooshes, techno without the musical bits, hardcore without the breaks - essentially it was like listening to dance music on a construction site with a load of australian speed freaks.

Not everyone would agree with me though.

Tonka, for instance:

https://thump.vice.com/en_uk/article/a-bullshitters-guide-to-hard-house

Bunter plays hard house quite a lot too, he ran Tasty in the 90's

You are correct there, I actually went to a few Tastys at Hidden! Bunter is quite a diverse dj when it comes to genre, I have a few excellent 88/89 acid sets from him as well as some good 92 oldskool ones... I just cant get on with the happy happy shooting star heart of gold type stuff he plays

Back