UK embassy

djjaycool

The over run of the UK embassy is a disgrace. This breaks all diplomatic and international laws. I would chuck out the Iranian diplomats and freeze their funds.

Iranians are not Arabs!

Nevertheless, our (US and UK) historical meddling in Iran and blind support of the Shah's regime is no secret.

It will continue to make detente of any kind difficult, especially while the hard line Shia are still in charge.

**You, in the robes! Put down the weapon of mass destruction!**

WMD'S!!

:)

I have a good friend from Cork, about as Irish as you can get. He works for Intel here in Ireland and travels to the US to train staff etc. He has a sallow complexion with dark hair and brown eyes. EVERY time he enters the US he always gets taken aside by airport security at least twice a trip. They tell him its a "random" security check :)

Ya, the missus used to have a Kazakhstani passport and she'd always get stopped for "random" checks in the US (even though not a single terrorist has come from Kazakhstan... just has "stan" in the name so clueless people don't know any better :lol:). She's switched back to a Russian passport now so I presume she won't have any problems!

Iranians are not Arabs!

Nevertheless, our (US and UK) historical meddling in Iran and blind support of the Shah's regime is no secret.

It will continue to make detente of any kind difficult, especially while the hard line Shia are still in charge.

I know Iranians are Persian, I was making the point that the area got shafted after world war 2 by the victors. Just like the last wars it was all about the oil wealth.

Back