two girls looking for flatmates summer 2012 :)

bexie21

Hii, me and my friend are going to ibiza this summer to work and we've got an apartment sorted on sunset strip near kanya, it sleeps 6 people so we're looking for four more people to share with. It's 270 euro's a month, with all bills included and with it being close to kanya it's in a great location for workers :)

Available start of May - end of September.

deposit is only 135 euros now and 135 euros when you get there.

we'd much prefer to live with guys as 6 girls and one bathroom would never work out, but girls feel free to get in touch too.

add me on facebook; Bex McHale.

Hope to hear from you soon :) xox

Hey, me and girlfriend are doing the same thing. We're 22 and from Australia. We are planning on going may/ June for 3 months. We fairly down to earth chicks Thr one bath room thing wouldn't be an issue. Can you please add me on Skype?(user name- Kiara.musca) Look forward to chatting to you soon.

Hey , I worked last summer in san an , and I'm coming again this year with my girlfriend , would love to share the flat with you girls . We're comming in may and stayin' till end of september . add me on skype pls , my username is deyu.angel . looking forward to hearing from you :) .

im flying out 14th may-end of season have u got any space left???

male
22 from up essex .. iv more than likley got a job lined up wen i get there ..

i love a party, a good nite out & love ibiza!

Back