tuna and onion pizza?

ibizaboi24

does anyone have a recipe of the tuna and onion pizza? I had it in the past in ibiza and I love it. I think my fav is at Pizza Loco. It is some sort of cheese spread, maybe basil, tuna and onion? I'd loved to make it anyone have a recipe?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol..it is sort of obvious..but i didn't know what type of cheese they used..it is so good! plus I would like to acutally make the dough..just be as authentic as possible :rolleyes:

Most, if not all cheese on pizza's are mozzarella, I don't know where you got cheese spread from :confused:

Just do a google search for making authentic spanish dough, but I presume it is the same as most stone baked doughs. Although you didn't say it was stone baked.

and yes I must agree the cheese and onion sandwiches are immense fun, sometimes just to tease me they do cheese and onion without the onion, but if I search a little harder, coz thats all it takes, I find hiding in the back a cheese and onion sandwich. Phew!

Does anyone know the recipe for pickled eggs?

Sirens said:
Most, if not all cheese on pizza's are mozzarella, I don't know where you got cheese spread from :confused:

Just do a google search for making authentic spanish dough, but I presume it is the same as most stone baked doughs. Although you didn't say it was stone baked.

and yes I must agree the cheese and onion sandwiches are immense fun, sometimes just to tease me they do cheese and onion without the onion, but if I search a little harder, coz thats all it takes, I find hiding in the back a cheese and onion sandwich. Phew!

Does anyone know the recipe for pickled eggs?

made me laugh H;) :lol: :lol:

ok..coming back from ibiza this summer i went back and asked. It is mayonnaise ! I knew it wasn't regular cheese. It is so good!

I don't get how they leave the mayonnaise sit out all day though...

the pizza at pizza loco uses mayo instead of cheese. it is so good.

IMG_1427.jpg

btw, theres also a pizza loca in c. del mar in san antonio next to the t-shirts shop fenium and cristus.....

85egrbs.jpg

Back