Tuesday....

Buckley

....can be a right p1sser can't it!

So far I've had do suspend one bloke that'll prolly upgrade to a sacking and I've got the only two blokes qualified to do some work where I've got a load of bays suspended gone sick.

Plus the chap who normally deals with these details for me is in court at the mo after being caught in possession of 3 ounces of coke!

My Tuesday so far is dull as dishwater........ The only highlight so far is finding Gary Clail on Youtube and remembering those heady days of the early 90's sweating in dirty little clubs 8)

My Tuesday so far is dull as dishwater........ The only highlight so far is finding Gary Clail on Youtube and remembering those heady days of the early 90's sweating in dirty little clubs 8)

"....There's something wrong with human nature......" 8)

Mrs Jam horribly sick last night poor thing.

Now up and about after my failed attempts to keep the Jamlets amused whilst working at the same time.

Could be worse though, public holiday on Thursday, and the weekend starts on Friday.

Oh, and it's only 44 days to the Boat Party! :D

**** Tuesday for me after receiving a call just before i got in the gym to say that one girl just had the edge over me for a job i went for last week!

He did however say in a few months time there will be a position for me if work continues as strong as it is for them, so theres a bit of hope :)....just **** coming into work knowing your not officially going anywhere for a bit :(

Tuesday can kindly go fcuk itself. Worst day of the week ever and especially today where I think I may actually be dying. Luckily I don't have to sack anyone because I think I would probably cry half way through or maybe kill them! Roll on Saturday I cant wait to lie in.

Why are Tuesdays so much worse then Mondays?

They call it stormy Monday but Tuesday just as bad. I'm having a great day

@ Blondie11 epic weekends cost the body

@ Buckley Sack the coke head and the suspended one. Do we need a how many days since Buckley sacked someone clock?:lol:

They call it stormy Monday but Tuesday just as bad. I'm having a great day

@ Blondie11 epic weekends cost the body

@ Buckley Sack the coke head and the suspended one. Do we need a how many days since Buckley sacked someone clock?:lol:

The coke chap is a very reliable employee who foolishly let a 'mate' on the run stay at his house. This much I know is true. Police kick door down to nick mate but he has already done one. This much is also true. 'His' bag, which the police found 3 oz of gear in, is nothing to do with my employee. This I cannot know to be true, but I believe is likely. He's a single father, dotes on his little girl, hasn't had a day off sick in the year he's worked for me, and is always skint. He doesn't go out, barely drinks and spends his spare time doing work from home.

Other chap has gone to a domestic customer, said his drains are fine and there is no work to do and cleared the blockage for cash, pocketing the moolah. Customer have called in because the blockage has recurred and as they've 'paid once, they don't expect to pay again......'

The coke chap is a very reliable employee who foolishly let a 'mate' on the run stay at his house. This much I know is true. Police kick door down to nick mate but he has already done one. This much is also true. 'His' bag, which the police found 3 oz of gear in, is nothing to do with my employee. This I cannot know to be true, but I believe is likely. He's a single father, dotes on his little girl, hasn't had a day off sick in the year he's worked for me, and is always skint. He doesn't go out, barely drinks and spends his spare time doing work from home.

Other chap has gone to a domestic customer, said his drains are fine and there is no work to do and cleared the blockage for cash, pocketing the moolah. Customer have called in because the blockage has recurred and as they've 'paid once, they don't expect to pay again......'

With the Chap who pocketed the moolah, I'm willing to bet if you check his call records this is probably not the first time he has done this, but the first time he was caught. I can't stand a liar or a cheater, if it is true he earned a sacking. The coke chap you know him better than I. Are you saying you want the sacking clock?

With the Chap who pocketed the moolah, I'm willing to bet if you check his call records this is probably not the first time he has done this, but the first time he was caught. I can't stand a liar or a cheater, if it is true he earned a sacking. The coke chap you know him better than I. Are you saying you want the sacking clock?

I dunno, it's a bit much for the poor bugger who becomes my personal best!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I officially hate Tuesdays - for some reason Monday is not so bad, I usually find I am quite awake and chirpy - but Tuesdays, god I feel so tired. My eyes are so sore today!

Back