Tube news

Robder

Expect a disturbing news update shortly - just went for a wander and saw a total of:

* five police cars
* one riot van
* two fire engines

at Farringdon station. Tubes are halted and the website is saying 'person under a train'.

Overkill for that surely???

:confused:

Expect a disturbing news update shortly - just went for a wander and saw a total of:

* five police cars
* one riot van
* two fire engines

at Farringdon station. Tubes are halted and the website is saying 'person under a train'.

:confused:

Do you work in Farringdon now?? Why didn't you tell me, my last freelance job was there for 4 months - I'm back in town now tho.

(sorry bit of a tangent there :oops::lol:)

Do you work in Farringdon now?? Why didn't you tell me, my last freelance job was there for 4 months - I'm back in town now tho.

(sorry bit of a tangent there :oops::lol:)

:lol:

Only just got here really...love it though! Looooads of places to go at lunch eh? :eek:

Current fave for Friday lunch time pi$$ ups = Smiths of Smithfield.

Only just got here really...love it though! Looooads of places to go at lunch eh? :eek:

:lol::lol::lol: I only left there about a month ago, bloody typical :rolleyes::lol: Lots of nice lunch places, I did miss the shops tho.........

You're not working at M_______E_______ are you :lol:

(I hope the poor man under the tube is ok :?:oops:)

Can't work out what agency that is so no. ;)

I wouldn't worry about the train bloke - I'm going to be looking considerably worse than him after Trade. :lol:

Yes me like it there. Never been to Smiths (thats the geezer off masterchef innit), but loads of little places there & a top top fry up. I spend quite a bit of time in our office on brewhouse yard. I like the real greek place.

relative of 'train bloke'

there was no ambulance because he died.

'robder' have a fantasic time at trade, and go to hell.

Back