trouble buying tix

framch30

Anyone else had trouble buying tix for MTV Amnesia?? I tried to but tix today but a message read denied, my bank has said authorisation was granted but immediately rejected and returned by the seller i.e spotlight Any spotlight peeps know why this would be happening?? My bank has said there's nothing on my account that would cause me problems buying online etc

hi,

the only thing which would cause it is a rejection by your bank. we sometimes have this and banks often try to blame us, but in reality it is overseas filters which prevent the transaction. some banks have to be asked directly to lift this filter and many are unaware of it. sorry, but i would contact the bank again.

we have been doing this 10 years now and that is nearly always the case, unless of course there is a problem with the card itself - funds, etc. we don't accept switch or mastercard.

cheers

p.s. snoop was wicked!!

Cheers for the info bro. I'm trying to use a mastercard debit card, so there's my answer then eh, mastercard?

Hy,
I was trying to buy 2 circoloco tickets for the closing party on 3rd october but I couldn't becuase my visa card expire 08/11.....but it expires the last day of august
and still valid now !!
Do I have to wait for my new vis card on septembet or how could I book 2 tickets???
Thanx

DARIO

Hi guys,

Can anyone from Spotlight clear this up for me please. I found a link online to the Above and Beyond Boat Party + Cream bundle, this lead to me to Spotlight, now I know its sold out but nothing was indicating this on the site so I entered my details in the hope there might have been the odd ticket there to buy. Everything went through, I was happy and then the email arrived to say the purchase was complete. However, I cannot print them and it tells me that the ticket purchase has been withdrawn, so I obviously wasn't so lucky! Just wondered how long it would possibly take for the funds to go back into my account? Payment has been taken but no tickets for me :(

the visa processing bank had an "incident" last night. we shall be refunding all of those orders today. if you mail tickets@ibiza-spotlight.com we can re-instate the tickets for you instead of refunding if you wish?

really sorry about this, as soon as we realised we switched to another processing bank, but there was a period of a couple of hours where orders were charged with no tickets. we shall refund all of these, but if you contact us we can simply reinstate the tickets and leave the payment.

cheers

p.s. first incident in 8 years of online ticketing. sods law it happened in august!

Back