Tropi closed

"ibizatom"

After cream leaving Amnesia. Tropi trance bar has now gone. As a trance head I'm truly gutted. Already booked for San an for this season but this is the last news for me to confirm moving out of San an on holidays in future :cry:

don't lose hope, they still do a weekly trance night next door and I hear there is still some news to come for trance heads.

Oscar has just posted this on Facebook.

PLEASE READ: I can now officially tell you all that Tropi Trance Bar will not be open for the 2018 season, the strict new laws for the west end have made us make this very hard decision. But on a very positive note I will be moving across the road to be working each night in Tropicana..... We will be hosting there TRANCE-FORMATION every Thursday night from the 5th July so I’m excited to see all my Tropi friends & trance lovers at each of these events. Love you all and Caaaaaaaamon!!!! Oscar x

Bad news for Trance fans

It's a shame you cant just stroll in and be guaranteed trance any day of the week that was the main attraction for most. Good to lose your self from the constant tech house getting belted out in the westend

don't lose hope, they still do a weekly trance night next door and I hear there is still some news to come for trance heads.

I hope so mate

It's a shame you cant just stroll in and be guaranteed trance any day of the week that was the main attraction for most. Good to lose your self from the constant tech house getting belted out in the westend

My thoughts exactly. Can't even blame this on the music scene changing. I think in 5 years the west end will be gone as we know it

I was gutted to hear this last night :( Not only did Tropi have guaranteed trance every night, but it was the only bar on the west end I would feel comfortable wandering in to while travelling solo - I find the whole thing quite intimidating otherwise. I hope the new night has the same atmosphere as Tropi.

But I guess now my only reason for staying in San An is pretty much gone, I can explore other places to stay maybe :)

I was gutted when I found out on here that Maxim's Rock Bar was closing. Then cream leaving Amnesia and, what looks like, Trance. Last night, the closure of Tropi. This has been a pre-season of awful news for me.

It's also worth noting that the messages so far have said 'this season', from Oscar and co right?
Could be they will see the lay of the land this season, then make a change next season.

It's also worth noting that the messages so far have said 'this season', from Oscar and co right?
Could be they will see the lay of the land this season, then make a change next season.
They could be testing out tropicana as a new move. Always said it would be better over that end of street anyway

They could be testing out tropicana as a new move. Always said it would be better over that end of street anyway

Oscar's family own Tropicana, Sin, Tropi and the fast food place. At least, that's what I was told a couple of years back.

Back