TOX 2022

People who buy bottles and don't do drugs. Their words, not mine
Is it too early to give a verdict on Tox please? Their line up of Oakenfold and Marcus Schulz intrigued me to begin with - although the evidence seems clear they are both just collecting paychecks now.
Your bottle comment worried me. Its more Americanisation - like I said in my intro I have ended up in Las Vegas several times where tables and bottle service is rammed down your throat by the fact of a tiny dancefloor in the club. This came to a head in 2014 when i treated my buddies to a table at Hakkasan for Tiesto to try and show them the awesomeness of clubbing.
Never again.
It was so up its own arse with an "us and them" feel to it with people queueing to get on the dancefloor and folks hassling us to get into the table I ended up drinking too much and getting stretchered out. Hate doing that...

Is it too early to give a verdict on Tox please?
Your bottle comment worried me. Its more Americanisation
Well Denial Events, who are running the parties, are a US promoter so there you go

I dont think it's too early for assessment. I think honestly they've found this season challenging, like a lot of the smaller clubs have. There's a lot of competition out there and the big players are sweeping up. They've also had the worst luck with artists missing flights etc and generally had disruption to the programme out of their control

This combined with, let's face it, Trance's dwindling popularity and the taxi situation - people know how remote Destino is - have been obstacles

Well Denial Events, who are running the parties, are a US promoter so there you go
That does make sense!
Thank you WIC. While you are omnipresent and here can I please ask...
my research seems to show that I no longer have a clue who any of the DJs are - (just like when I started clubbing!) (but i did see dave clarkes name and seb f!)
and so the big nights like solumun and glitterbox and elrow..... are they residents with their classy show that they know works for the holiday clubber and I should just stop over analysing it and go along and enjoy the show? Or never give up on the quest for trance!!
Appreciate your time. Olly

That does make sense!
Thank you WIC. While you are omnipresent and here can I please ask...
my research seems to show that I no longer have a clue who any of the DJs are - (just like when I started clubbing!)
Sometimes that's the best way to be honest 😉

elrow has a band of residents on rotation as well as guests, but it's a party where the show is elevated above the music. Definitely worth experiencing the once to see what you think. You may love it!

Glitterbox also has regulars and Solomun is a new guest each week. The production for both of those parties is great without being so in-your-face as elrow

Reading the last few posts, it’s making me question whether to go to the Ferry Corsten night in September or go somewhere else.

Back