TOX 2022

fhmsparkle

Hi :) will there be tickets on sale via Ibiza Spotlight for the Tox events please?

ITE have announced that for the Ferry Corsten date as part of trance week there will be tickets available for the general public so I thought I’d see if I could get them through spotlight before looking elsewhere. Thanks :)

just to point out, these are night time events and not afterhours as in past years.
also those events aren't run by pacha group itself, but by a different company

Tox is coming together and should be online within the next few days. One thing to say though, is that it isn't going to be cheap. Early bird will be more reasonable, but leaving it to go on a whim on the night = pricey

My tox shirt, sadly wont give me a free entrance?

Attachments

• rsz_120220517_123754.jpg
    rsz_120220517_123754.jpg
    763.2 KB · Views: 0
Wasn’t expecting that type of music policy tbf. What crowd are they trying to attract?

Ibiza trance week has advertised a pool party at ‘heavens gate rooftop’ on the Thursday of that week. Is this a block of apartments or something, I have never heard of it ?

Ibiza trance week has advertised a pool party at ‘heavens gate rooftop’ on the Thursday of that week. Is this a block of apartments or something, I have never heard of it ?
I’m pretty certain you can only do the rooftop party if you’re booked on their package. We are staying in our own hotel and just picking the nights we want to go to. I don’t think we can do the rooftop party or the boat party.

I’m pretty certain you can only do the rooftop party if you’re booked on their package. We are staying in our own hotel and just picking the nights we want to go to. I don’t think we can do the rooftop party or the boat party.
Thanks mate. Yeah we have booked our own flights & acc separate as well, I thought it looked like a decent option, but don't fancy buying the full package.

I tried to book the full package as a solo traveller and upgrade a room but could never get through to anyone, so booked the flights and hotel myself and will just take the hit on the couple of parties I can’t attend.

Back