Tour of Duty 2008 - Completed

puppylover

Purple Hearts awarded.....

Review when I can muster up the energy and the ability to recall....

LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT !!!!!!!!! 8)8)8)8)

glad somebody at last had a ball! :D
do we not even get a wee "Tell us how it was" in the Clubbing review section? ;)

go on a few comments on your best bits :D

glad somebody at last had a ball! :D
do we not even get a wee "Tell us how it was" in the Clubbing review section? ;)

go on a few comments on your best bits :D

Two things I never thought I would say

Sanchez was Pants.... really felt let down - (personally by Roger!!!):x:x

F***k Me I am Famous was Brilliant!!! - how weird is that??? :oops::oops:

New Terrace at Amnesia is nice..... All the changes to rules and regulations made no difference whatsoever to any minxy behaviour that may or may not have happened.

The company and afterhours were more fun that the clubs to be honest - but that was to be expected.

Its not as expensive as you think once you are out there - its swings and roundabouts, yes somethings are slightly more expensive than last year - but others are cheaper.

Go to Chupito's bar in Ibiza Town for the cheapest club tickets - we couldnt believe some of the prices Ladies literally half price with a free drink for some nights at Pacha....

Need to download photos for a gentle reminder of what was going on over the past 2 weeks mate.... :?:?:confused:

At ease soldier! ours was good, not great. i've done a review this time - glad you ripped it up tho!

Just read it and replied - with an apology of not getting back to you.....

ours was great but that was totally and solely down to the fact that

a) the villa was lush
b) the company was just fantastic - Gingerfreak and Daz made the holiday
c) everything was in abundance and brilliant quality - although too much of a good thing is not always a good thing.....

I will be doing a review (with the help of GF) this week - I need the photos to remind me of stuff....

Linekers Bar!!! now that is worth a review all in itself!!! http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=56154 see last post :eek::eek: :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you had a good time!! I want to see the photos! 8)

hmmmmm as I explained to GF we look like refugees from a war torn country (albeit in nicer surroundings....) to be truthful - so how many will get uploaded for public consumption is entirely a different matter......

.......... some nice sunset one's however....:lol::lol::lol:

Back