Tottenham

Jam Man

Daniel Levy has denied pulling an insurance job on Tottenhams redundant open top bus last night.

He is however reported to have said to friends;

"If we ever win anything we'll borrow Arsenal's, that's if we can unseize the f***ing brakes."

Nick Clegg's just been told that Tottenham's on fire; he replied by saying that he doesn't watch much football...

There was trouble in Enfield earlier but the police were ready for them and it was contained. Is there more trouble in Brixton now ?

well ppl who live there are saying on fb its pretty scary. there was a party at dex club and ppl aint allowed to leave as its too dangerous supposedly

from fb:
"
Riot police outside both sides of the club...I wish these ****ers woukd **** off home. So we can leave"

This is not good - not good at all. Oh - seems rain's stopped play though - some things in Britain never change. Some choice tweets about the contagion to the East :

kateyyyjeannn KJH

The looters of Kingsland Rd shopping centre must be made up with their swag bag of popcorn and night gowns for the over 60's. #dalston

49 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

»

oublogo-1_normal.jpg

oubarthouse The Oubliette

Dalston is utterly quiet, and wet. Kingsland arcade was broken into & somebody made away with some matalan shirts. Ergh. #riots#dalston

Seems even the looters dumped them soon after :lol: :

Last edited by a moderator:
If rain stopped play why dont the police use the water cannons :?: its not nice freezing cold water , if a bit of rain stopped them I am sure the cannons would ,

I hope these protests continue and that the people of that great city are able to overthrow their undemocratic government.

If they bring out water cannons, I would support calling in NATO to protect the protesters from their hegemonic government with air strikes.

I hope these protests continue and that the people of that great city are able to overthrow their undemocratic government.

If they bring out water cannons, I would support calling in NATO to protect the protesters from their hegemonic government with air strikes.

great :lol:

If that's your own work, brilliant post:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back