Top Trumps - What's your favourite set?

WeLuvIbiza

OK, have to admit all the ones we own are for my little boy, latest addition yesterday was Moshi Monsters.

Looking at the index card it listed many of the sets available, "X-Factor Megastars" being one of them.

Has anyone played "X-Factor Megastars" top trumps?:lol::lol:

What is your favourite set of top trumps?

:lol:

Funny you should bring that up. I randomly heard about Moshi Monsters just a couple of days ago as I was trying to find out about any pubs or sports bars in Moshi, Tanzania :lol:

What are these things? Trading cards?
Remember the Garbage Pail Kids back in the day? :lol:

:lol:

Funny you should bring that up. I randomly heard about Moshi Monsters just a couple of days ago as I was trying to find out about any pubs or sports bars in Moshi, Tanzania :lol:

What are these things? Trading cards?
Remember the Garbage Pail Kids back in the day? :lol:

Moshi Monsters have made some people very rich I would imagine!!

The were originally trading cards with unusual names; Iggy, Gingersnap, Waldo ... They have various strengths and powers. Originally the kids collected them for albums, after the craze took off, Super Moshis were born. Then the website (which costs me £4.99 per month!), now all kinds of moshi gear is available. It's probably one of those telly tubby type ideas that was dreamt up during a late night pub session, the rest is history!!

I remember "Cabbage Patch Kids":D

I remember "Cabbage Patch Kids":D
Cabbage Patch Kids were the dolls. After their success, someone spoofed them with trading cards called Garbage Pail Kids. They were quite funny at the time.

This Moshi Monsters thing sounds very complicated :lol:

Millitary Aircraft

If you had the Galaxy, B-52 and SR-71 blackbird in one hand, you were pretty much unbeatable!!!

ahhhh man proper old skool 8)

Used to play top trumps with my brothers :D mainly the aircraft ones...wow what a legendary game. Might just have to go buy some for the flight to Cancun :D

Was always fighter jets and sportscars in my playground.

I also miss panini stickers.

Binned a load of these (football) in the late eighties. Full sets from about 1978 to 1983. Remember standing in the school playground as your mates went through their swaps "Got, got, got, erm hang on, no got, got, swap ya"

How the hell did I remember the whole UK football league in such detail at the age of seven??

Bet they are worth a fortune on ebay now?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panini-19...a_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item4cfedda82d

Maybe not?

Cabbage Patch Kids were the dolls. :lol:

Oh I loved my cabbage patch doll! I've still got her and recently my daughters school had a celebratory week for toys over 30years old & so my girl took her into school!!
It made me feel ancient!!!

Top trumps fave gotta be star wars :)

Back