Top tip: Try do a club night your first night when you have the most energy

Nobbie Q

Top tip: Try do a club night your first night. This is when you have the most energy and you will enjoy it more. Also try have a night off to recover and rest this will make the next party better. Pointless standing in a club with no energy to dance

If you're staying for a while then I'd even do 2-3 days without going out as you could also do daytime stuff too

Agreed mate. I also found going in a large group a nightmare so hard to organise. Music tastes and night club preferences clashed a lot

That's how it usually is. I did the complete opposite, I went alone. I got a a lot of surprised reactions from people, they thought it was brave, especially considering how I went for 10 days. I dont know why ppl act surprised...I get the same reaction from other people on my other vacations as well. There's a small few who think it's weird or whatever but they can screw off!

Even when I go to places with my friends I usually split up and go off on my own too, and become friends with others and join them. I'd probably never go to Ibiza or anywhere else if I waited for my friends to do anything. They either don't have time or money, or both.

That's how it usually is. I did the complete opposite, I went alone. I got a a lot of surprised reactions from people, they thought it was brave, especially considering how I went for 10 days. I dont know why ppl act surprised...I get the same reaction from other people on my other vacations as well. There's a small few who think it's weird or whatever but they can screw off!

Even when I go to places with my friends I usually split up and go off on my own too, and become friends with others and join them. I'd probably never go to Ibiza or anywhere else if I waited for my friends to do anything. They either don't have time or money, or both.

really tempted to just head off on my own for a cheeky weekend at some point.....

I've done Ibiza with a best mate, mixed group, 8 visits with my ex and all been amazing. Went twice on my own last year after my relationship ended and it was one of the best things I've ever done. Next Wednesday I'm on the island for 4 nights on a stag do with 12 mates. First time in a group of lads and I can't wait. Clockwork Orange is the big one for us!!

Back