Too ugly to sing?!

West London Shadow

KerrySplitXP1605_468x609.jpg

Yep.

I saw her in The Sun today in a basque type thing supposedly shooting an ad for Iceland, she has humungous bangers :eek::lol:

I saw her in The Sun today in a basque type thing supposedly shooting an ad for Iceland, she has humungous bangers :eek::lol:

I saw that... size GG or something ridiculous. Brian McPadding from Wastelife had a lucky escape IMO.

The story about the young Chinese girl not being allowed to sing at the opening ceremony was harsh. Apparently, this kind of attitude is fairly prevalent in China and deemed acceptable.

I saw that... size GG or something ridiculous. Brian McPadding from Wastelife had a lucky escape IMO.

The story about the young Chinese girl not being allowed to sing at the opening ceremony was harsh. Apparently, this kind of attitude is fairly prevalent in China and deemed acceptable.[/quote]

Yeah that was unfair, she definitely wasnt any less pretty then the girl who mimed it.

OK people, help me out here. This Katona catastrophe was in the band Atomic Kitten, right?

Why do I not remember anyone that repulsive in the one or 2 of their videos I think I've seen? Did they just soft focus and make-up her to death?

She is a frightening sight, I must say.

OK people, help me out here. This Katona catastrophe was in the band Atomic Kitten, right?

Why do I not remember anyone that repulsive in the one or 2 of their videos I think I've seen? Did they just soft focus and make-up her to death?

Yes she was indeed in Atomic kitten but this was all before Iceland started sending her lorry-loads of free cakes and jumbo bags of crisps which turned her into the unsightly heffalump that waddles across our screens today.

Plus in those days she supposedly lived entirely off nose-candy and fags which obviously meant she had no need to eat and had probably stopped menstruating.

She was in it right at the beginning when she was slim and very blonde.
She was doing ok up until the Celebrity Jungle thing I mean she even won it didnt she, god knows what happened since.

Everytime I look at the pic of Katona on here I think Claire Apprentice - anyone have the same thoughts? :lol:

Yes she was indeed in Atomic kitten but this was all before Iceland started sending her lorry-loads of free cakes and jumbo bags of crisps which turned her into the unsightly heffalump that waddles across our screens today.

Plus in those days she supposedly lived entirely off nose-candy and fags which obviously meant she had no need to eat and had probably stopped menstruating.
OK, but is she one of these 3?

249372~Atomic-Kitten-Posters.jpg

If so, which one??

Ah, Ok. Now it all makes sense... these are the 3 I remember and I could never figure out how one of the morphed into that Katona character :lol:

Ah, Ok. Now it all makes sense... these are the 3 I remember and I could never figure out how one of the morphed into that Katona character :lol:

I know, its hard to work out isnt it!

No she got replaced, I cant remember why Katona left now, but they only had a few songs with Katona in, they seemed to get more popular (if you can call it that) once she had gone.

Back