Too many options !

James Farelle

I have heard that Ibiza has a lot to offer to everyone that goes there.For holiday, to live or to work or even all three.

The choices available on accomodation, work and general living are just too much to take in.

Once i think i have got planned what i want to do, i read someone elses post advising me on doing something else and then i have to start again.

Can someone or preferably lots of people give me some concrete advice which everyone agrees on so i can start planning for 2005.I want to go out in May.Have a holiday for a month or two and then slowly take on some work to keep me occupied and top up my money so i can stay till October (Hopefully)

1)Do i need work documents just for doing light work
2)How much will accomodation cost me per night if i stay in the same place for 4/5 months
3)Will i meet people doing the same incase my mates go home
4)Shall i go through a travel agent, or just get a cheap flight there,pay to get to my appartment and sort out a flight home when it comes up.
5)Are things resonably priced
6)What are the most important things that i have to sort out before i go.
7)How much money do you need

I have been advised by RADIO 1's "One life,live it" campaign to post these questions in this particular forum as it has recieved more accolades than any other site."The people are educated and are there to help and spend time helping others as they have once been in the same fustrating position"

All information will pay such a big part in me doing something in 2005 that i have always dreamp of doing.Any additional information will be fantastic and i will reply to everyone that helps me, however big or small.Everything will help.You know what goes on there because you have been there.You are the best peole to help others like me.Hope you all feel sorry for me now and help me.I would love to live the dream that you have allready lived.

Thankyou to everyone who is about to help me

Jimmy

1)Do i need work documents just for doing light work

you can get a nie form but i never really needed one,not too clued up on these so maybe someone else can help.

2)How much will accomodation cost me per night if i stay in the same place for 4/5 months

75-100 euros a week

3)Will i meet people doing the same incase my mates go home

you will meet loads of people

4)Shall i go through a travel agent, or just get a cheap flight there,pay to get to my appartment and sort out a flight home when it comes up.

book your outgoing and return flights seperately,can never know when you will be back

5)Are things resonably priced

such as.....
6)What are the most important things that i have to sort out before i go.

healthy amount of money will do

7)How much money do you need

£3000 should cover it for the whole season,you could do it on less if you want.

Cheers for that

On the subject of appartments.Is it best to book in advance for say like a week or two, and then decide if i want to move on from there.

Can you just land and then go and find an appartment the same day ?

Back