too late to go out mid july?

willparsons1

i have not long come back from a week in Ibiza. amazing is a understatement! im going turkey for a week 1st of July but when i get back i am thinking of getting a plane over to Ibiza for a few months. Now my question is, is it to late to find some kind of work over there in july? also finding somewhere to stay? is it cheap? any advice would be great. thanks guys

i have not long come back from a week in Ibiza. amazing is a understatement! im going turkey for a week 1st of July but when i get back i am thinking of getting a plane over to Ibiza for a few months. Now my question is, is it to late to find some kind of work over there in july? also finding somewhere to stay? is it cheap? any advice would be great. thanks guys

Nah, not too late. People burn out, run out of cash, miss their families, lose their marbles at all points through the season. They'll leave a gap for you to jump into.

Do it!

working

u absolute legend, needed someone to tel me to do it lol! i ow you a beer!! i have loads of silicon watches, sunglasses to sel. sold loads of them back there. is it advised i could go over and sell them haha

ibiza

i can get together around £2000, is there any advice from anyone? from where to look to stay? how to go about getting a job? as im on my own il admit that only thing worrying me. come on ibiza ravers help me lol

check out the digital ibiza forums. good advice on job hunting/accom etc.

you also realy need to be out there to get a job. book a hostel for 7 days and hunt around and drop your CV off at as many places as possible. the workers community in ibiza is very friendly and im sure the people you meet will help you out.

best of luck!

Back