Tong at Ministry

Maybe Babs, would have bet my mortgage on you being in yr usual spot!! Been a long time! That night is gonna be red hot too! Get yourself down there!!

Cant wait for this one! 8)

Im saving my voice for saturday, need to whoop like ive never whooped before!!

Philly Cent said:
You seen the light yet Queen B? You have not crossed the threshold this year yet, me thinks!!

Shame on you...........

I was there for Sander K :p

I'm not going :cry: (I have got a good excuse tho that we're moving soon so I need to make the most of a free wkend to buy cushions and rugs and stuff :lol: ) but I'm definitely there next week for some Sneak/Yousef action :D

Barbie said:
I was there for Sander K :p

I'm not going :cry: (I have got a good excuse tho that we're moving soon so I need to make the most of a free wkend to buy cushions and rugs and stuff :lol: ) but I'm definitely there next week for some Sneak/Yousef action :D

Shame! Can't buy cushions n rugs when Ministry is rocking anyway!! Not sure I'm gonna make Sneak, but we'll see!!

(Please feel free to shoot me down in flames but does no one else think that Pete Tong is a really bad dj who plays awful dirge?)

The radio 1 bit appeals though I suppose.

Robder said:
(Please feel free to shoot me down in flames but does no one else think that Pete Tong is a really bad dj who plays awful dirge?)

Not the best dj
but last couple of times i've heard him play out his selections are getting better

Robder said:

I saw him pacha after sasha and I thought he was TERRIBLE - he had no idea how to build a set imo... have a feeling that this night will be rammed with chavs :confused:

(SO SO SO excited about vvvvwrong though :D )

Robder said:

i think tongy gets a rough deal IMO. he has a reputation in the industry amongst clubbers particularly that he can't mix, can't build a set, etc, etc.

he'd admit he's no mixmaster and he's now sasha when it comes to journeys by dj but his sound reflects what is fashionable/cool/en vogue in the industry and over the past few years that has meant for him more techy, dark, tribally beats. everytime i've seen him i've gone not expecting much and been pleasantly entertained by his set.

the essential selection is tops8)

Technically he may nit be the best, but he sure has his finger right on the pulse, consisting breaking new tracks that the masses follow!!

Last time I saw him play, with Morillo at Subliminal Sessions at Mos, he was head and shoulders above Erick in terms of everything!!

some of us will be lucky enough to judge very soon!

Cracking night, the Club looked great, was rammed really early, Brazilian dancers/Drummers, which really worked, excellent vibe, and musically spot on, particularly the bar where Hughes & MYNC smashed it!!

Bring on the next installment of Pure!!

Back