Together.Travel Ibiza Tickets - Anyone Used Them?

NCL-IBZ

A friend of mine is going to Ibiza soon and happened across Together Ibiza club tickets (http://together.travel/ibiza/ibiza-ticket-packs/#step-1). I can't seem to find any reviews online and price wise they seem too good to be true (e.g. £75 for 3 club tickets including likes of Enter, Cocoon and Music ON).

Just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with this company? Are they legit?

I was about to post the exact same post! (Music On, Carl Cox and ENTER) I was looking at, £117 around them 3 should cost, so £75 sounds too good to be true.

I was going to look into this as well but with it being so cheap i'm a little cautious, would be horrible getting there and having to rebuy all your tickets if they dont work. I just got them off here as I would rather pay a little more for peice of mind!

I didn't see hear about them before I went but 2 other friends are going soon so shopping around for tickets. Personally I prefer to buy paper tickets when I'm there unless you get a good deal for early bird or whatever. Part of the problem is searching together Ibiza brings up loads of hits for the night at Amnesia not for them. Only things I can find are their own website and Facebook page, all seems a bit suspect to me.

Damn. These were only £20 a few weeks ago. Still considering getting a couple nights sorted.

Edit:Just noticed you do have to be in club before midnight for most nights, and even 11pm for ENTER.

Damn. These were only £20 a few weeks ago. Still considering getting a couple nights sorted.

Edit:Just noticed you do have to be in club before midnight for most nights, and even 11pm for ENTER.

Where does it mention the entrance times?

yeah guys these tickets always have certain conditions you have to abide to. it's pretty similar to the wristband deals you get on the island so IMO not really worth going for it. i'd either get a 'proper' ticket that normally doesn't have any restrictions (and in the case of spotlight you can also cancel up until 24hrs prior to the event and get a full refund) or then, if not sure on plans yet, leave it until you're on the island and buy here - either a normal ticket or if you're up for it one of the wristband deals. just be careful what rules the PRs tell you!

yeah guys these tickets always have certain conditions you have to abide to. it's pretty similar to the wristband deals you get on the island so IMO not really worth going for it. i'd either get a 'proper' ticket that normally doesn't have any restrictions (and in the case of spotlight you can also cancel up until 24hrs prior to the event and get a full refund) or then, if not sure on plans yet, leave it until you're on the island and buy here - either a normal ticket or if you're up for it one of the wristband deals. just be careful what rules the PRs tell you!

In other words, Stick to spotlight!

Now that I've looked closer I've seen the timed entry requirements. Makes a bit more sense now but it's still cheaper than I would expect. Have already recommended paper tickets when they arrive or if they want them in advance to get them here.

Back