Nathan Detroit

Room 2:
Mike Monday (Playtime)
insignificant Others
King Roc
Anil Chawla
Alex McCulloch (Shafunkers)

Choose the Golden Path…
On the mother of all eve’s, let your feet do the talking. For the 3rd consecutive year, we ask you to Come with Us and Get Yourselves High to the sounds of The Chemical Brothers as they unleash an Electrobank of Blockrockinbeats at Turnmills’ cult party Together - the NYE Edition! Tom & Ed Chemical will be Galvanising the floor with a 3 Hour selection of beatz & bleeps to bring in the New Year (like only they can), supported by a motley crew of DJs from clubland’s hedonistic fraternity.

This mighty NYE session is given that even greater sense of occasion as Together will be wheeling out the Victoria sponge on the night to celebrate 5 Years of underground parties with the ultimate Birthday/NYE tear up, before beginning a brand new monthly residency at Turnmills in 2006 kicking off on Saturday 28th January.

But back to the night at hand and a rare and exclusive DJ Set from The Chemical Brothers. 2005 has been another trail-blazing year for The Chems with a global Live Tour backing up their latest studio masterpiece, ‘Push The Button’. Like Studio 54, the first wave of Detroit techno and Happy Days with the Fonz, their relationship with Turnmills goes ‘way back’ and they’ll be dropping more musical bombs to put the sound system through its paces. Together’s long-standing resident and acid house pioneer, Justin Robertson joins the main room mash-up, as does pub landlord and fellow acieeeeed legend, Jon Carter. Oh my. Throw into the mix, more late night filth from the Back To Basics camp - James Holroyd, plus Southern Fried Records fella Nathan Detroit and man of the moment Coburn (Tim Healey)… and they’ll be no beat left unturned come NYE.

Over in T2, meanwhile, Sedition DJs take control as they present a night of electro-funk, bass-driven house grooves and tech-edged beats. Special guest will be one of the most acclaimed producers of 2005 and the Tooting Warrior himself Mike Monday, purveyor of the finest jackin’ electro action. Joining him will be King Roc who has shaken many a dancefloor this year with his tough and dirty electro-house stormers, and those loveable rogues the insignificant Others with some spicy party numbers funked-up to the max. Topping and tailing the night will be two young guns in the shape of Anil Chawla and Alex McCulloch who have caught the eye of the Turnmills faithful in 2005 and have a great future ahead of them. This one’s going to be proper, as they say.

A limited number of Early Bird Tickets priced £38 are now on sale, get ‘em while they’re hot!!

Turnmills
63B Clerkenwell Road, London. EC1M 5NP
Capacity: 1000
Info: 020 7250 3409
Tube: Farringdon
Doors: 8pm – 8am
Prices: Limited Early Bird Tickets £38/£40 // £45 all Others
Advanced Tickets: www.ticketweb.co.uk // 08700 600100
www.turnmills.co.uk
www.together-club.co.uk
www.thechemicalbrothers.com

7fa9d014a8d321bd00c896d7a6b559b1.jpg

064a76248cfac2a5d53261ec84a8d536.jpg

As stated on the 'other place' this would be my NYE of choice of I wasn't away Anil.

(Stu - apols for the no-show. Friday's antics left me in no state to go anywhere :oops: )

Great line-up indeed. Unfortunately I'll probably be spending too much time in Turnmills in December as it is, so ive decided to go for X-central for NYE.

hopefully catch you in a mess in an after party somewhere!!! :lol:

Anil Chawla said:
Are you in town again this NYE Mr Hirst?

Afraid not m8, donning the skirt again and going to a Ceilidh I think, for my last NYE in Scotland for a while !

Buckers - no probs ma' man ! You missed a good 'un !

Buckley said:
As stated on the 'other place' this would be my NYE of choice of I wasn't away Anil.

(Stu - apols for the no-show. Friday's antics left me in no state to go anywhere :oops: )

Likewise Stu. For once the current insisted I go meet her mates before I dragged her along to canvas, so weren't able to fit in a trip to Dust as well. Sorry dude, hope you had fun :)

Ferd said:
Great line-up indeed. Unfortunately I'll probably be spending too much time in Turnmills in December as it is, so ive decided to go for X-central for NYE.

hopefully catch you in a mess in an after party somewhere!!! :lol:

No worries mate... Sure i'll see you down the mills around the festive period!

And yep, am deffo up for an afterparty... Any thoughts where you're heading to???

Anil Chawla said:
And yep, am deffo up for an afterparty... Any thoughts where you're heading to???

Havent got a clue... expect an incoherent phonecall at 7am or so! ;)

Ferd said:
Anil Chawla said:

Havent got a clue... expect an incoherent phonecall at 7am or so! ;)

Well, i might be djing until 8am so will rely on you to find somewhere and have a couple of brandies waiting :p

Back