Together (25/3) - Greenskeepers, Jon Carter, Oliver Koletzki

stix

Together presents "Some Mothers Do ‘Ave It"
Saturday 25th March (10pm - 6am)
Turnmills
www.together-club.co.uk

‘Break free’ from clubbing tradition this month as Together presents “Some Mothers Do ‘ave It” and a surreal evening of disc jockeys, live music, laughing gas, dressing up, stupidly good fun, randomness and some seriously sic tunage… all in great honour of Mothering Sunday. This month’s mini-festival looks set to emulate February’s ‘hat-rageously’ good “Hat Brigade”, as we ask you to ‘Dress as your Mum’. No really. This month’s Star Prizes will be awarded to the “Best Dressed Mums”, so now is the time to start raiding your Mum’s wardrobe for bloomers and frocks! Whether you’re a Desperate Housewife or just plain desperate… go on, give it a go.

Be the envy of all your friends as ‘The Best Dressed Mum’ will win a top of the range Sewing Machine, 2nd Prize is a rather dashing Cutlery Set, whilst 3rd Prize is a £10 M&S Voucher. Please note: this dress code is not compulsory, but floral skirts, cardigans, blonde wigs, fake boobs, O.T.T lipstick are all encouraged, plus Hoovers, Ironing Boards, Feather Dusters and other household appliances are all very much welcome. Some of our dressing up suggestions include Pat Butcher, Deidre Barlow, Hilder Ogden & Nora Batty.

The Kitchen: :D
Greenskeepers (DJ Set)
Oliver Koletski (UK Debut)
Jon Carter
The Liptrick (20:20 Vision)
The Lounge: :)
Hosted by VICE Magazine
Luke Vibert (Warp/NinjaTune)
Tim Exile (Live) – Album Launch Party
Domino Records DJs
The Vice DJ Syndicate
The Bedroom: :cool:
Hosted by The Midnight Ramble
Programmed, Mixed & Compeered by John Kennedy (X-FM)
Lethal Bizzle (Live)
Metronomy (Live)
Coburn (DJ Set)
John Kennedy (DJ Set)
The Loft:
Hosted by The Extraordinary Dancing Bazaar :D
<< Guest DJs >>
Johnny Hiller (Lasermagnetic)
Ian Robinson (Cabinboy Records)
Tall Dan, The Lovely Nina & Emily (The Extraordinary Dancing Bazaar Allstars)
<< Other Stuff >>
The Dressing up box, Hair salon & makeovers, magic tricks (you get to be the magicians assistant!), giant rabbits jumping out of hats, hula hoop competition, impromptu cabaret, special & secret surprises, fashion shows, freak shows & a right rocking party!!
The Dining Room: ;)
Hosted by Fishseeksbicycle
<< Laughing Gas >>

Tickets on sale here:
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=152905

Together_0306FLOW.jpg

Together_0306INFACELOW.jpg

the greenskeepers are fantastic
jacking chicago house

saw them live in melbourne last year and were great.

looks like a top party.

daniel_sub said:
the greenskeepers are fantastic
jacking chicago house

saw them live in melbourne last year and were great.

looks like a top party.

good call daniel. the greenskeepers are one of my personal faves bands - their pleetch album really is unbelievable....and i'm dead chuffed that we've got them over for a dj set for the next together.

i dunno if they'll dress up their mums though? :lol: :lol:

oh my!!!!!!

great photos - i'm loving the cross-dressing look.....perfect for our 'dress as your mum' theme this month!!! :lol:

JUST ADDED... THE LAUNDRETTA'S!!!

check out their pic here:
http://www.together-club.co.uk/images/ooh%20i%20say.jpg 8)

In a whirlwind of feather dusters, glitter and bubbles, the infamous Laundrettas bring their polka dotted mayhem to Together on Saturday 25th March.

Celebrating Mothers day and the start of their spring cleaning, the ladies, armed with shake'n'vac, shall be the hard working hostesses all evening, keeping up appearances and making the place sparkle that little extra!

Giving guests marvellous makeovers, performing extreme ironing displays and offering their expert advice on any matter (confidentially of course...mum's the word) they will ensure that everyone gets made to feel at home! So mind those manners and slip a little gin in their teacups, theres a love...

Anil Chawla said:

i think seeing me (and hopefully you amo) dressed up as my/your mum next weekend... will be a sight in its self dude too and well worth 3 x :eek: :eek: :eek: followed by 10 x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: before finishing with just the 1 x:oops:

hee hee

Pop in for a pre-together boogie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were hosting a night at Anexo bar upstairs in Turnmills from 8pm, why not pop in for some pre drinks and action!!!

DOWNTIME ARE BACK WITH ANOTHER FREE FUNKY HOUSE PARTY 25TH MARCH FEAT. SHAROOZ (DEFINITIVE SWING) 8pm-4am

Downtime are back with another free funky house/breaks party on Saturday 25th March. The Glamourpuss guys are back again for some latin house funk and accompanying them are Downtimes own Ollie Yeats, El Barn (Urban Chemistry) and Kubilay (Global Groove). This time we have a very special guest behind the decks We've also an extended license till 4am!

We've also managed to aquire the Djing services of one of the UK's hottest young talents in house music , DJ/Producer Sharooz from Definitive Swing will be playing an exclusive 2 hour set for us. Check out his biog am sure you'll agree its pretty impressive.

http://www.definitiveswing.com/bio.htm

Definitive Swing feat. Ruby Red - 'Take You There' is this week's no.1 funky/club house tune on Juno Records and featured this saturday on BBC Radio1 !!
We have hired out the Anexo bar above Turnmills for another free party for all you funky house heads who crave the social scene and like mixing it with other funky house lovers.

2 4 1 Drinks between 9pm - 10pm with concession on entry into turnmills from anyone who attendend the free party.

So why not come down and bring some mates along to make this a night to remember.
Be sure not to miss this one!

Back