to book a room in villas or hotel in PDB ? what is more fun ?

chances are high that when you come "home" to the villa after a night out that all your stuff is gone :twisted:

i only would go to a villa again with a bigger group like 10 people where at least half the group stays in the villa at night.

then i recommend booking only "official" villas like the villas from ibiza-spotlight, because the "unofficial" ones can be way more expensive at the end of the day =》 http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/villas

Hey all, been a long time since I rented a Villa in Ibiza, maybe 8 years ago. Now days it's usually just 2-3 people and hotels have been a better option but looks like miraculously we might have a big bunch of people for closing.

So now that AirBNB is huge are they worth a look? Or are you better sticking with the usual villa sites?

Any input and recommendations are appreciated. Cheers!

a villa with a load of good mates if your all on the same level in terms of partying / chill i think is perfect but I'm 33 haha. Never experienced any robberies or security issues except setting off our own burglar alarm ourselves! If you want to meet people or are in smaller group I'd say go for hotel / apt in pdb. Algarb is great location Id be happy with it

Back