Tips for my trips please

neil

Ibiza 24th - 28th September and I'm now getting very VERY excited.

I have been checking in on Spotlight and i'm starting to roughly plan my stay. It will be my fifth and my wife's third time on the island. All our previous visits have been PARTY PARTY PARTY......

So for this trip we are looking to enjoy some of other things Ibiza has to offer and this is hopefully where you come in. We are after Tips for our Trip!!!

What we need help with>>>

We have a motorbike for Sunday/ Monday and are defo planning on Salt flats, a secluded sunset but where else should we go. Any must sees?

Being foodies we cannot believe we have missed the lovely restaurants of Ibiza? We have heard great things about Fish Shack and looking forward to eating there, but what else?

Now there will be some partying on this trip. Cocoon closing and after party is a must. Where's good for cheap daytime party. is Bora Bora the go to place still or have things moved on.

Any thoughts, comment, suggestions appreciated

By the way Azuri & the III - Hungry for the power is killing me right now - Cannot wait to hear that under the Ibiza sun

If you are staying in San An, check out Cala Conta beach for gorgeous snorkelling. Also, we went to Cal Conta at night for a pic nic. The stars were unbelievable, so clear. The water is also crystal clear. Also, I really like Cala Salada, great place for swimming.

Also, Cal D'Hort is good for a view of Es Vedra. You can hire a pedalo, and just sit in the middle of the ocean bobbing up and down. Nice and peacful.

Sant Josep. Not very big, but really peaceful, and great to head of ouf San An. Only 15 minutes drive away, and there is a great tapas bar called bar destino opposite the church. They dont have menu's, but explain everything behind the counter.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now there will be some partying on this trip. Cocoon closing and after party is a must. Where's good for cheap daytime party. is Bora Bora the go to place still or have things moved on.

The only thing i can give feedback on is the above....its plain and simply wicked :D
The atmosphere is amazing - and i only gathered this from a Sunday late afternoon early evening stint on the beach before Space 8)

Sunset: Benirras, Sa Talaya, Cala De Bou

Restaurant: Ses Boques in Es Cubells Beach (paella and fish), Carmen in Cala D'Hort (paella and fish), Tijuana in San Antonio (texmex), Kumharas in Cala De Bou (fusion), Bambuddha along San Joan Road (fusion)

Back