Timewarp 2013 - Advice

CruMster

Heading to Timewarp next year finally after years of wanting to go. Its gonna be for my stag and was just looking for advice on where to stay hotel wise.

Im gonna be staying in Frankfurt which from what i've read most people do. Just wondering what hotels people have stayed at.

Also is Cocoon club the best thats on offer the night before Timewarp?

Thanks in advance! :)

Heading to Timewarp next year finally after years of wanting to go. Its gonna be for my stag and was just looking for advice on where to stay hotel wise.

Im gonna be staying in Frankfurt which from what i've read most people do. Just wondering what hotels people have stayed at.

Also is Cocoon club the best thats on offer the night before Timewarp?

Thanks in advance! :)
Not sure if you did a search, but my partner and a friend (rockstar) went last year. Here's the thread
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=74471

The thought of time warp this year has certainly cheered me up on way to work!

Amazing experiencs at it (as my review in the other thread details),

We had stayed in Frankfurt , holiday inn not far from the main train station, got a good price on it since we booked the 3 nights, was tempted to stay in Mannheim but wanted to visit Cocoon & Robert Johnson (sadly we got a Knock back from Robert Johnson ).

Thinking about going next year, maybe stay in Mannheim this time , check out the after party & the Friday pre-party in loft club.

Overall. Time Warp is one of the best musical events / experiences I've ever had, I can't speak highly enough of it, I doubt anyone who loves dance music could fail to enjoy .

The thought of time warp this year has certainly cheered me up on way to work!

Amazing experiencs at it (as my review in the other thread details),

We had stayed in Frankfurt , holiday inn not far from the main train station, got a good price on it since we booked the 3 nights, was tempted to stay in Mannheim but wanted to visit Cocoon & Robert Johnson (sadly we got a Knock back from Robert Johnson ).

Thinking about going next year, maybe stay in Mannheim this time , check out the after party & the Friday pre-party in loft club.

Overall. Time Warp is one of the best musical events / experiences I've ever had, I can't speak highly enough of it, I doubt anyone who loves dance music could fail to enjoy .

Only just remembered to check again for replies to this as the first time i looked there werent any. Funnily enough I've booked into the Holiday Inn by the train station as well :)

Were there many decent bars in the vicinity? I've done my research and Frankfurt seems very easy to get around but things do seem quite spread out. I was gonna head to Robert Johnson for Magda but im guessing I would be wasting my time with a stag grp of 10+.

Not long to go now really cant wait. Cheers for the responses :)

to be honest, wasn't really in any bars, dont remember too many near the train station...think there is an area by the river that caters more for that , taxi to get there (sorry cant remember the name, begins with an S anyway! :) (i dont drink and by time we got there on the friday, we checked into hotel, went for something to eat, friend got some booze for the room, then we went to cocoon, bought some **** pills off some italians:x left cocoon to try robert johnson, then got knockback, so just called it a night 5am-ish...train through to time warp on the saturday (which is free with the timewarp ticket)

if you went in small groups, and early enough you might get into robert johnson., but i get the feeling its pretty much germans only that friday and they dont want techno tourists in the place..... cocoon is now closed, but its been re-opened under the name moon...by the looks of it the music policy has shifted quite a bit, but i thuink your group would get in no probs...perhaps an option, cracking club, and worth seeing..(im taking they haven't re-modelled it too much inside)
http://www.moon13.de/index.php?s=eventoverview

im not going, but my friend who i went with last year is, not sure of her plans, will see her in a couple weeks and will ask her itinerary)

my lasting advice, dont buy pills off any italians (at time warp either)

Back