Time to get im Benniras

FallenangelGparsons

Hello

i would like if anyone know at wich time should i arrive i Benniras in order to get a car parking place on sunday?
Bee there at 6.00pm..no parking place that i step back ..

Hello

i would like if anyone know at wich time should i arrive i Benniras in order to get a car parking place on sunday?
Bee there at 6.00pm..no parking place that i step back ..

How long is a piece of string ? ! I've arrived there 6pm on a Sunday in June and got parked right at the bottom car park even though there were many people parked on the road 1km+ away already. Hope you have a remote central locking to find your car again when you leave in the dark :lol:

Are you going to take Ze DrumzZ ?

i know that if you wait a little you ll find anyone leaving & picking his place: i was a little hurry this day..
My drums..always : lethal weapon that make people happy face.
especially ze ......... :p

Yes you get it Craig :)
Yesterday as entering murphy s for meetup with DJ superd06 his bro & his wife(planning the tonight party), a Girl smile at me & get close but as i ve notice there are already guys hitting on her i focus my mind about the menu..
The drink i ve ordered was on the house of a nice uk guy ( add him as a fb contact..don t ask fb of only Hot ladies :p but all openminded nice people)
The power of drums:Happy face, beautil ladies & free drinks
ps: girlz ,i recommand Nick the drummer at Murphy's ,a lovely bloke that need some company :p

Back