tilllate

Boytros

Recently registered on tilllate.com

Anyone else here on it?

If not you should have a look at the galleries from the nights that you've been to in Ibiza. You might get a surprize.

Recently registered on tilllate.com

Anyone else here on it?

If not you should have a look at the galleries from the nights that you've been to in Ibiza. You might get a surprize.

I avoid getting my photo taken in clubs at all costs - you never know who might spot you at a later date.... :eek: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The missus was once the cover of one of the albums. her proudest moment!

agree with pups tho - its a dangerous game taking pics in clubs!

The missus was once the cover of one of the albums. her proudest moment!

agree with pups tho - its a dangerous game taking pics in clubs!

I actually dont want to see how bad I look at 5am never mind pay 20€ for the privilege..... or the worry that someone else might see how bad I look at that time when clearly I should be tucked up in bed catching some zzzzzzzzzzz's like the sensible girl I am.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cool - I bet the missus doesnt look a gurning mess at 5am :lol::lol::lol:

My doggies are on the front cover of an EP my mate's band released when they were pups..... that's my (dogs) claim to fame..... immortalised forever :lol::lol:

The photos that I've seen on tilllate are generally pretty good. Mostly nice looking folk having fun. I would imagine that sweating, pasty, gurners don't get photographed by these guys too much, there's nothing like that on the website. They would have some sort of responsibility to the clubs to portray a certain image, probably.

As it turns out, I was really glad that I got my photo taken. My camera got knicked so they ended up being the only photos from my trip :D

Back