Tiesto this Friday

sexki11en

Indig02 arena - is anyone else going?

We were lucky enough to get the first 4 tickets - am really excited, can't wait.

Anyway, it's been ages since i've got out for a decent night - anyone got any ideas what I should wear?

Also the venue closes at 3am!!!??? Anything in the area thats worth going to after this?

Hark at me, I haven't been around for ages and i'm question question question lol.

Hope all the guys I know are well.

x x x

Theres nothing else in the immediate area but will be easy to jump in a cab n get somewhere pretty quick if your still up for it

Blimey.

I don't know London very well, but the O2 would seem a crazzhy place to be off ones rocker at that time!

Not that I condone these activities of course.

There's actually a funky house/electro by numbers place up the road from the dome. Called 'The House'. (Hopefully no longer frequented by the Acourt brothers (of Stephen Lawrence fame) who used to hang out there when it was shady dive called Dorringtons years back!)

I'll have a look and see if anything's on there.........

Indig02 arena - is anyone else going?

We were lucky enough to get the first 4 tickets - am really excited, can't wait.

Anyway, it's been ages since i've got out for a decent night - anyone got any ideas what I should wear?

Also the venue closes at 3am!!!??? Anything in the area thats worth going to after this?

Hark at me, I haven't been around for ages and i'm question question question lol.

Hope all the guys I know are well.

x x x

Enjoy!!

:D

Blimey.

I don't know London very well, but the O2 would seem a crazzhy place to be off ones rocker at that time!

It was!!!

Not that I partake of course........

http://www.ents24.com/web/venue/4557...6_Terrace.html

Local DJs no doubt banging out this weeks high st funky/electro hits I'd say

Awww thanks Buckley. I saw this too late sadly. Not sure I was in a fit state to go anywhere after but back to the hotel. I'm still broken! :eek:

Was an amazing night tho :D

Back