Tiesto @ Privilege set times (& Monday nights)

thejudge2k

Hi all, just a quick question - thinking of going to see Tiesto @ privilege, but wondered what time he'll come on when he has a guest (e.g. Cosmic Gate) - 2am maybe?

Also, a more general question about Monday nights - going to be in Ibiza on Monday August 25th with some friends who like housey tunes and wont want to be out that late - does anybody have any thoughts about the following nights?

Mn2s @ El Divino
Release Yourself @ Pacha
Tiesto @ Privilege

Thanks,

the judge

Hi all, just a quick question - thinking of going to see Tiesto @ privilege, but wondered what time he'll come on when he has a guest (e.g. Cosmic Gate) - 2am maybe?

Also, a more general question about Monday nights - going to be in Ibiza on Monday August 25th with some friends who like housey tunes and wont want to be out that late - does anybody have any thoughts about the following nights?

Mn2s @ El Divino
Release Yourself @ Pacha
Tiesto @ Privilege

Thanks,

the judge

Id choose this but I dont know much about the others.....

Id choose this but I dont know much about the others.....

how can you choose then!!

glad to see you haven´t changed em.

tiesto played from 1am the first week but usually will play from about 3 onwards. it´ll be busy by then tho, so i´d advise getting there early, pitching your tent, so that you can get a good spot. ;)

don't forget to wear the sneaks

7WhiteAthleticYellow.jpg

how can you choose then!!

glad to see you haven´t changed em.

tiesto played from 1am the first week but usually will play from about 3 onwards. it´ll be busy by then tho, so i´d advise getting there early, pitching your tent, so that you can get a good spot. ;)

Im not down with the kids like everyone else on here....I can hold my hands up and say I dont know much about DJS/music etc I just know I like a good time :lol:

i went for tiesto and svd two mondays ago. Tiesto got on at 3am. I have to say it was by far the worst night i went to on the island. The biggest club on the island, and not a spot in the entire building to dance. Horrible crowd of kids drunk and rolling off their tits. I would not reccommend this night to satan himself

i went for tiesto and svd two mondays ago. Tiesto got on at 3am. I have to say it was by far the worst night i went to on the island. The biggest club on the island, and not a spot in the entire building to dance. Horrible crowd of kids drunk and rolling off their tits. I would not reccommend this night to satan himself

shockin to find this sort of behaviour in a nightclub!!

i hear st.michael's and all angels, wandsworth do a crackin 10am service...;)

I was at this night, and the previous week for the opening night (so good came back for more) and they were both fantastic!!!!
Tiesto was amazing, the first week he played all of the tunes of the new In Search of Sunrise -which in my opinion is his best mix yet, the tunes are to die for- and the second week he played a little harder but with some classics thrown in- Lethal Industry was followed straight away by Delerium, The Silence, and it brought the house down.
I am 36, no spring chicken, but the atmosphere both nights was electric. Of course it's going to be packed, what do you expect for the biggest dj on the planet? As for the kids, well, I do sympathise, maybe you had a bad spot in the club.
My nightmare was at Amnesia for Cream- now that WAS a club full of pissed kids singing football songs and every time a good tune came in chanting "whoomp there it is" in unison. Aaaaarrrrgh!!! Only surpassed by the timeless "let's go ****ing mental"
I must be getting old!
By the way, and sorry to hijack the thread but that night at Cream I was really looking forward to hearing Above and Beyond play (Tri State is an album to die for) but they had me shaking my head in despair when at the chorus to "Alone Tonight" they turned the volume down for the kids to sing along a la Ritzy in the high street. Things have changed since my day moan moan moan!:rolleyes:
But Tiesto rocks!!!!!

Back