Tiesto @ Privilage

maximax68

Hi everyone 8)

Just wanted to ask if anyone can tell me if Privilage operate a 'last entry' time like the clubs back here in the UK do?

We land in Ibiza at midnight on the 1st September and was hoping to just drop our luggage at the hotel and head straight over to Privilage for Tiesto.

Also, what time do the clubs generally finish?

Sorry everyone, but am a 40 year old Ibiza virgin :confused: wanting to cram in as much as possible in the 5 days I'll be on the island :eek:

Thanks to all who reply xx

the clubs officially close at 6am, but they have an hour to kick every out, so typically they are finishing anywhere between 6 and 7.

if you land at midnight, you'll have time to plenty of time to get tiesto ok, unless you're staying in portinatx or something.

You should be fine,

Get your tickets online if you're getting there so late, otherwise its about €70/€80 on the door. Tiesto didn't come on until about 3am when i went 2 weeks ago and people were still coming in then.

Land at 12, hotel by 1, couple of drinks at the hotel, cab to Privilege at 2, get in by 2.30...Bonza.

Be warned it is beyond hot in there!

Ahhh, bonza too right! Not worried about the heat .. adds to the ambiance I think when the sweat is hitting you from the ceiling lol :lol:

Really looking forward to this one so many thanks xx

no, don't worry about this.
So are there any dress codes we should worry about at the big clubs?
My friend is gay, so god only knows what he'll wear :oops:, but just intend to wear 3/4's with vest top and trainers as I do here in UK.
Being 40, don't like to 'dress up' as well past all that now, but do still like to feel good and comfy, especially on my feet - are trainers acceptable footwear over there?

Back