Tickets with barcodes

Lee Jamieson

I bought 5 tickets for different nights a few days nights ago. The confirmation email i received advised me that all 5 nights were ticketless and didnt require me to print out the tickets. It dif also say that if i still want to print the tickets i can do so and with me being a worrier with these kind of things i did just that. 2 of the tickets however have barcodes on them and the other 3 dont. If all 5 nights are 'ticketless' why would some of the tickets have barcdodes and the others not? I would imagine these barcodes need to be scanned?

to give an example: space require that we print out barcodes with every ticket (they are generated by space' own door system when each ticket is purchased). but you can still enter with just an ID and the ticket number (e.g. stored on your mobile phone).

on the other hand pacha require a printed ticket with barcode.

unfortunately there is no one system here in ibiza, rather every club has their own one. we are trying to push ticketless entry in every club, but some of them simply refuse.

tbh many people still print out their tickets even for the ticketless parties. up to you.

cheers

Hi Lee, don't worry :D I printed all my tickets last year, but most places just ripped up the bit of paper and asked for my card and name.... It's mostly fit women on the door who don't really give a **** about the ticket thing... I find it amazing that people buy them over there and waste parting time. If your in a group it would also save anyone moaning as the nights pre arranged...

However if you looking for the free entry via armband then it's better to wait I suppose, but me personally I'm buying 90% of my tickets from here again this year, and I'm there for 15 nights this time..... I only have to worry about drink n food! :D

Take Care happy clubbing

Back