Tickets SHM in July

bartk

I read on the website that tickets for Swedish House Mafia 2011 will go on sale sometime in the middle of April.

I think I saw an announcement about the opening party tickets (guessing they are sold out by now), but have I also missed the rest? I'm looking for tickets for Monday July 11th as I'll be in Ibiza then.

don't worry, there will be enough tickets to buy on presales spots around the whole island, it's early enough to buy them after dinner...

I read on the website that tickets for Swedish House Mafia 2011 will go on sale sometime in the middle of April.

I think I saw an announcement about the opening party tickets (guessing they are sold out by now), but have I also missed the rest? I'm looking for tickets for Monday July 11th as I'll be in Ibiza then.

Can anyone tell me what is going on with the 18th july tickets? Spotlight calendar says there is 5 remaining but only let me buy one, then when i went to buy another it appears there are none left???

Can anyone tell me what is going on with the 18th july tickets? Spotlight calendar says there is 5 remaining but only let me buy one, then when i went to buy another it appears there are none left???

i'd take a guess that there were 5 remaining and by the time you went to buy it, they were all gone!!

simple as that, sorry!

Back