Tickets online

RyanK

Whats the benefit of buying club tickets online? Cheaper price? Faster entrance?

got tickets for elrow 27th of jun and music on 25tg

- cheaper price than on the door (5-20€ difference, if it's earlybird prices sometimes even more)
- no time wasting during your holidays sorting/sourcing your tickets
- easier budgeting as you've already paid for them beforehand. you can buy your tickets bit by bit rather than spending all the money when you're on the island. for a lot of people this is a massive advantage.
- guaranteed entrance (elrow is one of the few parties that does get to a 'sold out' status sometimes)
- if bought on spotlight you can cancel them until 24hrs prior to doors opening and you get a full refund if during your holidays your plans change.

- cheaper price than on the door (5-20€ difference, if it's earlybird prices sometimes even more)
- no time wasting during your holidays sorting/sourcing your tickets
- easier budgeting as you've already paid for them beforehand. you can buy your tickets bit by bit rather than spending all the money when you're on the island. for a lot of people this is a massive advantage.
- guaranteed entrance (elrow is one of the few parties that does get to a 'sold out' status sometimes)
- if bought on spotlight you can cancel them until 24hrs prior to doors opening and you get a full refund if during your holidays your plans change.

thank for the quick response!
Ok yeah i see, you are right.
Its my first time in ibiza im sure ill love it there.

are there any hard techno clubs?
I saw amelie lens played in hi ibiza last year!

you're welcome.

there aren't any dedicated clubs for hard techno, but there are a few nights which will have the harder side of techno featured. it's a little early for this because the line ups aren't out yet, but I'm sure the likes of amelie lens, charlotte de witte, len faki etc will be playing ibiza again this summer. just keep checking the forums and our party calendar.

Back