tickets for Carl Cox@space, 18.07.

grOovY_nS

Since this will be the opening party, what do you think - will there be tickets at the door?

I`m from Serbia, don`t have my own credit card so it`s kind of hard to buy ticket online. And I`m probably coming only for this one night so it`s really important for me to get INTO the club and not to stay out.... ;-) If you know what I mean...

There is always tickets available. You'll be able to buy tickets on the island that day, don't know where you're staying but there are ticket outlets in San An, Ibiza Town, PDB etc.

hi groovy,

the queue for carl cox is notoriously long, so internet tickets are a great time saver, however barbie is correct, you will be able to buy tickets on the island. make sure you get to the night early though, as there will be a lot of people going!

tickets are now on sale for carl cox from our calendar:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/events

james: how early? 8:00pm according to the website for the start of the event, need to be sure of getting in without problems. plus, will there be an internet tix q like there was for the opening?:?:

I've never gone to carl cox on the opening or closing nights,, but even then, i've always arrived waaaaay earlier than any other night, mainly due to the fact there is a substantial discount if you arrive early... think i got in for free twice because I arrived before 10, and one time paid 20 euros... and it was busy whe I arrived at 9:00.

tickets are already available from the calendar

there are discounted tickets available on the island if you arrive before 10pm. however, these tickets are normal club tickets with entry through the normal gate. as you may imagine, the queue for these tickets is enormous.

internet tickets cost 35 and get your entry through the guestlist at any time of the night, where the queue should be much smaller. i'd recommend getting there early too - they are some of the best parties on the island and start at 8pm, so you get a lot of bang for you buck!

Back