Ticket Question...

LADY747

My mum bought me my Space opening ticket, it has my name on but says you need to bring the payment card. Do they actually check EVERY SINGLE ticket against the payment card?? Do I have to buy a whole new ticket???

My mum bought me my Space opening ticket, it has my name on but says you need to bring the payment card. Do they actually check EVERY SINGLE ticket against the payment card?? Do I have to buy a whole new ticket???

Yes I'm pretty sure they will. FAQs on this on the main site: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/tickets_i.htm

Here's a question that applies to you..

Can I buy tickets for other people as a present?
No. The Credit Card holder must enter the club with all other persons. No person will be able to enter to the club without the Credit Card holder - there are NO exceptions to this rule.

BUT....here's a reassuring option 8)

What happens if I lose my tickets or need to change / cancel?
You can cancel your tickets free of charge in My Account and will receive a refund of the full amount. You can't change tickets, but you can cancel, refund and book again. Refunds are only accepted up until 24 hours before the event.

Thank you! It was bought through Club Tickets, I have contacted them to see if they can cancel the ticket so I can rebook with my own card. Such a strange system!!!

Back