Ticket Entrance Curfew

G15GJC

Hi All,

I bought some tickets from Spotlight for Subliminal on Wed and have just noticed they have a curfew of 2am for all ticket holders. Can anybody tell me how strict this is as I usually dont go into the clubs till 2:30/3:00am?

Thanks

G

you will be ok i think, but these are conditions given to us by pacha, so if you go late, there's a very small chance they could decide to be funny about it.

what are the last entry times to these clubs, it doesnt say on the tickets,

Privilege - Monday
Sankeys - Tuesday
Privilege / Space - Wednesday
Amnesia - Thursday
Eden - Sunday,

Thanks

Hi All,

I bought some tickets from Spotlight for Subliminal on Wed and have just noticed they have a curfew of 2am for all ticket holders. Can anybody tell me how strict this is as I usually dont go into the clubs till 2:30/3:00am?

Thanks

G

I was going to ask this aswell, I'm glad you asked... My plan was to arrive at around 2:00 am, however after some thought I know think 1:00am is ok leaving 5 hours for fun and tunes. of course we both know they do it so you buy drinks... :oops:

what are the last entry times to these clubs, it doesnt say on the tickets,

Privilege - Monday
Sankeys - Tuesday
Privilege / Space - Wednesday
Amnesia - Thursday
Eden - Sunday,

Thanks

It's usually 2am for Privilege on internet tickets not sure about the others.

last week

i had some girls say they were refused admission at 2.45am last monday at pacha...they had bought tickets at the pacha shop.. i think it depends how busy the club is.

eden def no time limit with a ticket..

Back